Help protect your Eyesight, Brain, Heart & Joints
Help protect your Eyesight, Brain, Heart & Joints with Turmeric Curcumin – the Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Super Food*
- Turmeric and its powerful ingredient, curcumin, have a wide range of powerful health benefits. The question isn’t, “Why should I take turmeric?” but “Why aren’t you taking turmeric?”
- This golden spice has been known for centuries for its healing powers, and scientific studies have lately proven the age-old wisdom.
- The curcumin (active ingredient) in turmeric contains powerful antioxidants that have the potential to help prevent heart disease, eye conditions and Alzheimer's.*
- This antioxidant helps fight free radicals and boosts the body’s own defenses*
- Try Crystal Star Tumeric Complex and promote joint, heart and brain health.* With BioPerine®, a 95% pure black pepper fruit extract that enables the body to absorb curcumin up to 2000% better.
- For added wellness benefits, try adding Omega 3 Krill Oil to your daily regimen.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTSSee All
- BLACK PEPPER (FRUIT) EXTRACT (BIOPERINE®)
Take 2 capsules daily as needed.
Do not use if tamper proof seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications. Keep out of reach of children.
With 95% standardized curcuminoids this ancient spice
contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidants that
supports your body’s healing processes.*
I'm looking at your Turmeric Complex product and wondering how you create the 'complex' to ensure the bioavailability is improved? Do you simply blend it with Bioperine to achieve the result?
We named the formula Turmeric Complex because it is a blend of turmeric root, turmeric extract and black pepper fruit extract (trademarked as BioPerine). Since 1978 Crystal Star has focused on the functional benefits of whole herbs formulated with secondary and tertiary supporting ingredients. The majority of the product is whole herb turmeric. The turmeric extract and black pepper fruit extract are secondary ingredients to increase the benefit of the whole herb and improve the bioavailability.