Deep Clean Your Liver
Healthy Healing Liver Detox
—FOR THREE DAYS:
On rising: squeeze 1 lemon in a glass of water; or mix 2 tbsp. lemon juice in water and drink down.
My choice: I add about 10-15 drops of herbal bitters like gentian and Oregon grape to the lemon water. It alkalizes the body, promoting an environment ideal for healing, and also reduces digestive problems.
- Breakfast: Have a glass of carrot/beet/cucumber juice; or organic apple juice. Enjoy a bowl of miso soup with sea veggies sprinkled on top
- Mid-Morning: have a glass of vegetable juice; or mix a green superfood powder like spirulina, barley grass or chlorella into water or vegetable juice
- Lunch: have a glass of carrot juice; or a glass of organic apple juice.
- Mid-Afternoon: have a cup of peppermint tea; pau d’arco tea; or roasted dandelion root tea.
- Dinner: have a small dinner of brown rice and steamed organic veggies. Have a glass of mixed vegetable juice or carrot juice.
- Before Bed: have another glass of lemon juice in water; or have pineapple/papaya juice with 1 tsp. royal jelly.
Note: Keeping fat intake low is crucial to liver regeneration and vitality. Beets, artichokes, radishes and dandelions are good liver foods because they promote the flow of bile, the major pathway for chemical release from the liver. A permanent diet for liver health should be lacto-vegetarian, low in fats, rich in vegetable proteins, with plenty of vitamin C foods for good iron absorption. A complete liver renewal program can take from 3 to 6 months… it’s worth it.
An herbal Liver Renew formula can accelerate your cleansing results and give the liver the extra TLC it needs. Liver cleansing herb formulas have been used successfully and safety for many many years.