Reduce occasional inflammation and soothe minor aches and pains
Reduce occasional inflammation and soothe minor aches and pains with Turmeric, White Willow, Gotu Kola and Uva Ursi*
- Inflammation in the body is a sign of damage – your cells and tissues are fighting off toxins, allergens, or things that shouldn’t be there. Your body is struggling to right the ship.
- But what causes inflammation? Sometimes it’s a response to an injury or an allergen. But often, it’s from not eating healthy, not getting enough exercise, or having too much stress.
- Short term, inflammation can lead to soreness and swelling in joints and muscles, creating minor aches and pains.**
- Long term, chronic inflammation can activate your body’s inflammatory response where it starts damaging healthy cells, tissues, and organs.**
- Inflama Relief is a blend of 15 whole herbs with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe the body, help reduce inflammation response, and help the body heal.*
- This 100% natural and drug-free supplement helps soothe minor aches and pains – in the back, hands, joints, muscles. Also helps the body recover from repetitive motion stress.*
** Mayo Clinic, WebMD
ACTIVE INGREDIENTSSee All
- TURMERIC ROOT
- WHITE WILLOW BARK
- GOTU KOLA AERIAL
- UVA URSI LEAF
Take 2 capsules every 4-6 hours as needed.
Do not use if tamper proof seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications. Keep out of reach of children.
Powerful anti-inflammatory and
anti-oxidant that help your body heal itself.*
WHITE WILLOW BARK
A pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory with
properties similar to aspirin (minus the side effects).*
GOTU KOLA AERIAL
Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant;
supports cellular repair, helps calm and soothe nerves.*
UVA URSI LEAF
Soothes minor swelling
What other product do you recommend for aches, pain and muscle stress?
Many customers like our Muscle Relax formula for these types of concerns. The 11 whole herbs in Muscle Relax help to ease occasional cramps, soreness, spasms, and minor back and neck pain. It’s also a great choice to help muscles relax after exercise. Take 2-4 capsules, 2-3 times daily or as needed.
What’s the story on licorice and blood pressure?
Licorice is a widely studied natural antiviral, female hormone balancer, and adaptogenic herb that can help address stress and adrenal fatigue. It's also commonly used as a complementary herb used in modest amounts in both Western and Eastern herbal blends. in very high doses, the licorice "glycyrrhizin" can cause elevated blood pressure.
Since 1978 Crystal Star has focused on the functional benefits of whole herbs formulated with secondary and tertiary supporting ingredients. The amount of Licorice in Inflama Relief is just a small part of the 15 whole herb formula. However, we don’t recommend any form of licorice for people with a history of renal failure as well as people who are on heart medication or steroid drugs. Please discontinue if you become pregnant.
Can phytoestrogens increase risk for diseases like breast cancer?
While it’s true that some herbs like Dong Quai, Red Clover, and Licorice contain natural phytoestrogens (estrogen-like compounds), there is no credible evidence that moderate intake of these herbs in their whole form will increase your risk for estrogen driven disease, like breast cancer.
Dr. Linda Page combined numerous whole herbs in moderate amounts in the formulas. This type of traditional herbal approach reduces the potential for side effects or reactions, and is a primary reason many herbalists choose to blend herbs rather than use high doses of any one herb. The blended herbs in a moderate concentration act more like a food than a drug in the system. They go through normal digestion and elimination like a food, not building up in the system or burdening the body with potential toxicity.
Still, if you have an estrogen-based health problem, it’s a good idea to talk to your doctor before using herbs that can affect hormone balance. Other products on the market use concentrated sources of phytoestrogens, or may be otherwise inappropriate for your unique health needs.