Fat & Sugar Detox
Pre-Diet Cleanse: Boost Metabolism And Flush Out Fat And Sugar
Pre-Diet Cleanse: Boost Metabolism and Flush Out Fat and Sugar With Green Tea, Chickweed, Garcinia Cambogia And Eleuthero*
- Want to do a diet reset and need some help with early toxin flush or metabolism support?
- This product is perfect for those who are interested in trying a “Whole Foods” or “No Sugar/No Flour” diet, as it can help assist the body during the toxin flush phase of early diet and nutrition changes.
- But it’s also helpful for anyone (and we’ve all been there) who’s been a bit overindulgent for a bit too long. Too much fat and sugar in the diet, or perhaps more alcohol than usual. Sometimes, you need a little help to just start fresh and give your body a little boost.
- Crystal Star Fat & Sugar Detox contains 28 whole herbs precisely blended for a cleansing detox to reset your body’s metabolism and help cut cravings for fat and sugar.*
- With Green Tea Leaf and Chickweed to help the body burn and flush fat*
- Related products: Try Liver Renew to help restore and cleanse the liver of toxins, or Crave-Eze to help calm urges for sugar and other habits.*
ACTIVE INGREDIENTSSee All
- GREEN TEA LEAF
- GARCINIA CAMBOGIA FRUIT
- SIBERIAN ELEUTHERO
Take 1-2 capsules, 3 times daily, with meals, for 1-2 months. Then 1 capsule daily for maintenance. May take up to 6 months and ideal to take with a low sugar, plant-based diet for best results. This product is also great to kick-off a bigger detox program or after holiday or vacation indulgences.
Do not use if tamper proof seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications. Keep out of reach of children.
GREEN TEA LEAF
This super antioxidant
accelerates fat metabolism.*
Helps flush stored fat.*
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA FRUIT
Curbs appetite and stress-
An adaptogen that helps
balance blood sugar.*
Is there a general rule to follow when going on a detox program?
We suggest following an herbal cleanse 2-4 times a year for the best results. If you want to follow multiple cleanses (like liver and colon), we recommend giving your body a break of one month between your programs. To increase the positive results, drink plenty of water and follow a whole foods diet. Long, unsupervised cleanses can deplete the body of critical nutrients which is why we recommend you do so under the guidance of a qualified and knowledgeable healthcare practitioner. Especially if you are taking medication or other herbs and need to be concerned about drug-drug or drug-herb interactions.
What drugs interact with St. John’s Wort?
St. John’s wort is known for its mood-elevating properties, but it can interfere with many prescription medications such as antidepressants, antibiotics, birth control pills, blood pressure medication, organ transplant medication, HIV medication, anticonvulsants, blood thinners, and asthma medication. We suggest any person taking prescription drugs or preparing for surgery consult with their physician before using St. John's wort or blends containing St. John’s wort. Crystal Star formulas that contain small-to-moderate amounts of St. John’s wort include: Mood Lift, Crave Eze, Tummy Control, Muscle Relax, Thin After 40, and Fat & Sugar Detox.